RealRec is delighted to be working with an exciting and innovative PropTech start-up based in London. Our client work closely with Developers, Investors, Architects, Investment Agents and Local Authorities to help make the development and planning process work better.
Our client has been fast growing over the past few years and is looking to add 2 new Account Managers to their wider team of circa 50+ people. The ideal candidates will have a passion for property, the urban landscape and planning, with a customer focused attitude and the hard working mind-set that is required to work in the PropTech sector.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for day-to-day customer success activities ranging from the initial stages of on-boarding to continued engagement and retention. You will understand each customer's overall business requirements and act as a consultant to determine how our client can be used to meet their needs.
- Be focused on the customer and product success, retention and renewals
- Build strong customer relationships and explore opportunities for growth
- Become a software/application expert (must be tech savvy) in order to best assist the clients
- Design and deliver bespoke workshops and training sessions
- Monitor customer communication, issues and data via customer management software.
- Regularly communicate with clients
- Attend industry events, which may include speaking on panels
- Support Marketing to create engaging content with a diverse portfolio of speakers, further encouraging use of the platform to the wider customer base
- Work closely with team mates and other departments to help improve the platform and processes.
- Ideally, 2+ years’ professional experience in Planning, Architecture, or Development, and passionate about improving the way in which decisions affecting urban environments are made
- Those with relevant degrees and limited experience would also be considered
- Exceptional customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills: able to understand and articulate the needs of the customer and deliver on those needs
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; exceptional listening skills
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take initiative, execute and follow-through
- Well organised with superb project management and time management skills
- Personable, adaptable and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and changing environment; must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects, processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously, while working under pressure to meet deadlines, organisational goals and initiatives.
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £25k-40k + generous package. Please note we may consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please contact Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1701
If you do not hear back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.