We are working on a fantastic Portfolio Property Manager for a leading multi-disciplinary property company, based in W1 London. The successful candidate’s main responsibility will be to take ownership of the day to day management of a large portfolio of properties. The ideal candidate will have portfolio management experience and will be looking to further grow and develop their career.
- Effective planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and to monitor and control all regular maintenance contracts.
- Ensure Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established, maintained and conform with current legislation
- Authorise and approve all invoices received for payment being satisfied that the works or supply represented by the invoice has been properly incurred and satisfactorily completed or delivered
- Ensure the regular inspection of all managed buildings and the maintenance of reports concerning those inspections
- Liaise with tenants and lessees and residents’ associations as and when required and to attend meetings
- Provide management and reporting information as and when required
- Supervise and monitor the maintenance and updating of the computerised property records system
- Pre and post tenancy work including minor refurbishments
- Negotiate deposit releases and arrange re-marketing as appropriate
- Identify and implement initiatives to ensure the property portfolio maximises income and capital growth and is fit for purpose
- Develop and implement income collection / debt reduction procedure ensuring targets and KPIs are achieved
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Industry relevant qualifications
- IRPM (ideal)
- IOSH certified (or working towards)
- Sound working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Acts, Statutory Instruments and Regulations
- Demonstrable ability to interpret and implement policies, procedures and relevant leasehold legislation including RICS and ARMA guidelines.
- Demonstration of good time management and multi-tasking
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience + a generous package (25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, travel loan etc etc), with excellent long term career prospects. Please note we may consider more for outstanding candidates.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but that we will retain your details for future roles.