We are working on a fantastic Commercial Estates Surveyor role for a leading multi-disciplinary property company, based in W1 London. The successful candidate’s main responsibility will be focused across the estate management services that our client provides to key client accounts. The ideal candidate will have prior estate management experience, working on CPO’s, Landlord & Tenant and Valuation and will be looking to further grow and develop their career.
- Managing a case load of Code Agreements, Rent Reviews, General Management Queries/Issues
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation
- Analysing and manipulating data via client database
- Submission of client report/recommendations
- A point of contact in respect of property issues and projects for the Client
- Preparation of Client reports on a regular basis in accordance with Client requests both ad hoc and structured
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree level or equivalent professional qualification, preferably including MRICS chartered status
- Telecommunications property experience
- Demonstration of good time management and multi-tasking
- Able to manipulate large files of data on excel
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £30,000-£45,000 depending on experience + a generous package (25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, travel loan etc etc), with excellent long term career prospects. Please note we may consider more for outstanding candidates.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but that we will retain your details for future roles.