RealRec have another fantastic niche and exciting role to bring to the market.
We are working with a leading European Real Estate Lifestyle Company, who operate 1000's of apartments across Europe for their community of like minded tenants, who are keen to live in and explore exciting cities, living in amazing apartments, which have been thoughtfully designed and furnished...without the hassle of bills and being able to rely on a team of professionals to help them settle in and navigate their away around their new home town.
RealRec are looking for a Community Manager to help our client manage their new and fast growing community in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in hospitality, serviced apartments or flexible workspaces, with existing experience in community management or a customer facing property management role.
This is a massively important role to our client and will be integral to the success of their expansion plans. As such this candidate must be high energy, super friendly, fiercely ambitious and have a 'can do' attitude
- Hospitality, Serviced Apartments or CoWorking/Flexi Office experience
- Personable and professional
- Well spoken and well educated
- Able to adapt to a varied number of Practical, Commercial, Administrative and Customer facing Tasks.
- Ability to work effectively on an independent basis
- Takes the initiative
- Interested to work in an Internationally Cultured Environment
- Someone with strong customer service skills, due to regular interaction with tenants
- Problems Solving & Complaint Handling
- Be the community’s “go to person” and make it unique and collaborative – both internally and externally
- Completing tenant check ins and check outs
- Establish a strong network of members by one-on-one socialising, events planning and networking efforts
- Establish the presence of the client's brand in your city
- Assist with creating an amazing customer experience within our community and properties
- Solve all members-related issues
- Ensure that the entire location is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Preserve the highest level of service to our members
- Coordinate on-going efforts with operations and maintenance teams
- Take an active role in the growth of the community
- Conduct tours with potential members
- Constantly look for new offers and benefits for our growing community and convey the message to the members
Our client is offering a basic salary of between £22,000 to £26,000 + an excellent package.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.