RealRec are working with a fantastic leading European Real Estate Lifestyle Company, that operate 1000’s of apartments across Europe for their community of like-minded tenants, who are keen to explore and live in exciting cities. The apartments have been thoughtfully designed and furnished without the stress of bills and being able to rely on a team of professionals to help them settle in and navigate their away around their new home town.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an Asset Manager to help manage their portfolio of exciting developments across London.
Our client renovates apartments across Europe, crammed full of style, bespoke design and luxury fittings. They aim to provide the highest level of service to their tenants, not just limited to their outstanding lettings and sales teams, but also inclusive of their community management.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Build to Rent, Private Rental Sector, HMO and Real Estate investment assets.
This is a massively important role to our client and will be integral to the success of their expansion plans. As such this candidate must be high energy, fiercely ambitious, proactive and have a 'can do' attitude. Our client does not believe in compromise and you shouldn’t either. Things have to be done properly and to an extremely high standard. No short cuts or quick fixes.
- Business Analyst, analysing the performance of the existing portfolio
- Working closely with the Head of UK on all Acquisitions (leases and freeholds), helping to analyse the viability of deals under consideration
- Financial Planning
- Budgeting and Analysis of existing budgets
- Working with the Head of Lettings on the lettings/leasing strategy for up to 1500+ apartments.
- Forecasting performance
- Helping to manage the timely delivery of refurbishment and fit-out projects
- 3+ years’ experience as an Analyst or Asset Manager in the PRS or BTR sector
- Use to working in a high pressure environment whilst establishing the process.
- Experience working within Build To Rent/ Student Accommodation/ PRS/HMO.
- Personable and professional.
- Well-spoken and well educated.
- Problem Solver
- Open minded and collegiate; enjoys working in and being part of a team.
- Proactive and hands on approach to the work and will be willing to cover all tasks if necessary to get the job done.
Our client are offering a very competitive salary circa £40,000-£50,000 basic salary depending on experience (but would consider more for the right person) and a generous company package.
This really is a fantastic role, with envious long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.