RealRec are recruiting for a leading and highly reputable Mayfair/Fitzrovia (London, W1) based property company who have 120,000+ sqft of existing and being built commercial space in North West and East London.
On their behalf we are looking for an ambitious Commercial Asset Manager to join their creative team. This role will suit candidates looking for an exciting company to join, a role with massive growth potential and a passion for commercial property.
You will be responsible for asset managing their growing portfolio of commercial property, predominantly in East London (Retail and Offices).
- Leasing and marketing commercial properties, working closely with 3rd part agencies
- Oversee all aspects for a variety of assets, managing the big picture of the portfolio
- Help to create and oversee the business plans of assets
- Perform long-term analysis using Argus to project future profits
- Create strategic options for the portfolio in order to maximise value
- Handle miscellaneous tasks that relate to the asset such as renewing leases and working with lenders when they have questions
- Work closely with senior directors, other asset managers and help oversee junior members of staff
- Collaborate with other departments and sister companies in order to ensure each is effectively doing its job in managing assets
- Provide monthly reports
- Developing their network of companies and agencies looking for commercial space
- Market Research
- Supporting the directors and team with additional tasks and projects
- At least 4+ years of commercial property experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-spoken and professional
- Confident and friendly
- Being part of a small, flexible and driven team
- Working with exciting clients and industry leading companies
- Opportunity for progression
- A hard working, but friendly environment
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary of circa £40,000 to £50,000 + generous package.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.