RealRec is delighted to be working with a leading and innovative real estate lending company based out of Elstree, who specialise in 1-2 year bridging loans and closely work with their real estate partners.
Our client is looking for a Deal Originator to work closely with their Sales Director, in order to secure more bridging finance. Their average loan amount is between £800,000 to £2m+, but certainly would work on larger and smaller mandates.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a highly entrepreneurial company, who are well backed by a team of experienced and very successful shareholders.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To work within a professional team of property and financial professionals as a Deal Originator/BDM
- Souring projects seeking bridging finance of between £800,000 to £2m+ across the UK
- A large focus on growing and managing your broker and introducer contacts, as well as sourcing direct leads
- Supporting underwriting and due diligence for acquisitions
- Working on and supporting the full acquisition process
- General support of senior team members in decision-making and execution of various investment strategies
- To attend site meetings and be in constant communication with the developer
- To help produce reports to investors and communicate with the Investors Relationship Managers Team
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3+ years real estate finance experience
- Ideally degree educated with a 2:1 in a relevant field e.g. finance, real estate, business commerce etc
- Some experience in monitoring residential build projects
- An understanding of property planning, construction and sales
- Basic ability to read and understand legal agreements
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and balance numerous activities under time
- Responsible, Self-driven and highly motivated individual with Strong interest in
- Good understanding of the property industry and property investment
- Team player who is comfortable working both in a team and autonomously
- Good understanding of the conceptual framework of real estate investment and investment management more broadly
- Strong numeracy and quantitative skills
- An acute attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised and professional
Our client are offering a salary package circa £40,000 to £65,000 depending on experience + generous commission structure, but would consider more for an exceptional candidate.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.