VALUER - LEADING RESIDENTIAL CONSULTANCY TEAM
Leading West End Real Estate Advisory
£40-45,000 basic DOE, discretionary bonus and car allowance
RealRec is delighted to bring to the market this fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious (and qualified) RICS registered valuer (ideally at Senior Surveyor or Associate level) to join our client’s growing Residential Consultancy team.
The position is based in their Head Office in the West End and will be suitable for a valuer looking for a role offering great potential to progress.
The role is varied and the team provides valuation and consultancy advice to a number of established landlord clients with property portfolios across prime central and Greater London.
You’ll be familiar with a broad range of disciplines including
- the valuation and negotiation of claims under the Leasehold Reform Act
- portfolio valuations including mixed use portfolios
- Landlord and Tenant including rent registrations under the Rent Act 1977
- asset management
- expert witness experience is preferred but not essential
Our client is an internationally-recognised real estate services company. They provide a wide range of commercial and residential property services, including asset management, valuation, corporate services, telecoms and consultancy.
They currently have over 250 staff internationally and a selected group of chosen specialist partners. Our client has a strong reputation for consultancy and advisory work and they offer an exceptional service to an impressive client list.
WHAT WILL BE EXPECTED…
- You will be able to prepare detailed and concise valuation reports
- Discussing and explaining report findings to clients will be something you’re versed in
- Great organisation and time management skills, multi-tasking in advising various clients on different instructions at the same time will be crucial
- You will have a detailed understanding of the comparable, investment and residual methods of valuations
- A comprehensive understanding of the Central London residential property market is vital
- encouraging client contact and development at all levels is ingrained in our client’s cultural makeup
-internal networking and seeking to introduce other service lines to existing clients and their customers is not just lip service with our clients – massive expectations to row in the same direction
- attending external events and utilising professional network to generate new business for immediate and wider teams
- you will be IT proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
- you will be used to preparing valuations using various bespoke valuation systems
- MRICS level or equivalent professional qualification
- RICS registered valuer
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Numerate and ability to grasp the essentials of supply and demand in the property environment
- Organised and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Desire and ability to assist in the continued growth of both the team and the company, actively generating new business
If this sounds like a good fit, email your CV to daniel @ realrec.co.uk or give Dan Marsden a call on 020 3911 1703 for a confidential chat.