Property Administrator @ Award Winning Development
London (C), London (all)
£25,000 to £30,000pa
RealRec are working on a superb and unique role for one of the UK’s leading developers of award winning residential developments. Our client are renowned as pioneers, having successfully identified unique opportunities to be at the forefront of up and coming locations, helping to transform their identities into trendy and desirable post codes. On their behalf, we are looking for a Property Administrator to join this fantastic company.
Our client develops architecturally brilliant buildings, crammed full of style, bespoke design, luxury fittings and amazing communal spaces. In addition, our clients aim to provide the highest level of service to their tenants not just limited to their outstanding lettings and sales teams, but also inclusive of their community management and concierge facilities.
Our client does not believe in compromise and you shouldn’t either. Things have to be done properly and to an extremely high standard. No short cuts or quick fixes.
- Administrate and coordinate all operational aspects of the lettings process in collaboration with the Lettings Team.
- Ensure that their central database is maintained as an accurate data source and regularly cleaned and audited, including any client opt out requests.
- Property Management systems are updated in line with the company's policy and client reporting requirements at all times.
- Run daily reports for the Lettings team and General Manager including move in's, move out's, credit control reports, pending payments and outstanding issues to resolve.
- Compile and issue all tenancy documentation.
- Register all tenancy deposits and issue the prescribed information to the new guests.
- Process all notices to end tenancies.
- Keep compliance records regularly updated and audited.
- Ensure all documentation is available to guests.
- Work with the Account Manager to ensure any outstanding accounting activities are completed on schedule.
- Admin support to the Lettings and Building Management Team.
- Undertake viewings as and when required.
WHAT IS THIS PERSON LIKE?
- At least 2 years' experience in a high end/luxury building environment.
- Well-spoken and immaculately presented.
- Ideally speaks more than one language.
- Professional with excellent communication skills.
- Deliver high customer service.
- Able to work independently and at pace.
- Experience of dealing with High End buildings in Prime or Super Prime central London.
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £25,000 to £30,000 + generous package, as well as excellent long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Georgia @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1702 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.