RealRec are delighted to be working with a well-funded Family Office/PropCo, who specialise in creative property deals and investment opportunities with a focus on residential, commercial, hotel and land.
Our client are very opportunistic, creative thinkers and highly entreprenuerial. They have a fantastic office culture, with a young, fun and ambitious team.
We are searching for a confident and creative Acquisitions Manager. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing and analysing investment deals with values of between £0.2m and £10m+.
Our client are entering an exciting growth phase and are interested in meeting with candidates who have a range of experience.
- Ambitious, results focused, and have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial and able to work in a team or equally autonomously
- Confident and creative
- Minimum of 18 months’ experience
- Proven ability of identifying and sourcing both on and off market opportunities (please provide a spreadsheet/list of deals)
- Ability to financially and strategically appraise opportunities and provide research reports
- Excellent contacts and knowledge of growth areas
- Contact base of small to medium size developer and relationships with decision makers
- Residential land and developer focus
- Excellent organisational and Excel skills
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £30,000 to £50,000 basic salary depending on experience, but would consider more for the right person. There is also a generous bonus/commission structure.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ RealRec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.