Associate – International Residential Developments Team
Associate – International Residential Developments Team - Leading Agent
c. £25-35,000 base with bonus
Experienced in new homes sales? Would you like a shot at working with one of the world’s leading agents, selling international developments?
Want to learn from the very best in the business and give your career the very best of foundations?
Like the idea of working on some of the best residential developments in Europe?
Do you have a flair for sales? Great with clients? Organised? Excellent presentation skills?
Then RealRec may have the perfect role for you… We have an amazing opportunity for you to be a part of a highly successful development international developments sales team where great earning potential and fantastic career progression is on offer.
And we’ll be totally up-front; this one isn’t for everybody because your sales skills will need to be pretty polished to make a real impact at this level.
Some quick fire questions…
- Can you diligently work leads and enquiries to convert them to viewings and sales?
- Do you know how to use a telephone properly? Serious question – this role is not for the keyboard warrior…
- Do you know how to sell a property with brochure plans?
- Do you have an interest in travel and international property?
- Do you know what excellent customer service looks like? Can you deliver it, time and time again?
- Reckon you can spot a sales opportunity when it presents itself? Winkle out a deal from nowhere?
- How is your reporting? You’ll need to provide regular concise yet detailed reports to our client on sales activity
- Are you PC literate?
- Very presentable?
- At least 2+ years previous new homes experience with a leading agent or housebuilder/developer
- Happy to hit the phones and trawl through buyer leads
- Driving licence
- Good academic background
- Committed with real eye for detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use your own initiative
- Availability at weekends as this role will involve some weekend working
- You definitely need to be personable and a strong team player
If this sounds like it could well be for you, please email Dan Marsden: daniel @ realrec.co.uk or give him a call on 0203 911 1703 to talk it through.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but that we will retain your details for future roles.