RealRec are delighted to be working with one of London's leading Investment and Development consultancies who are looking for an Operations Director to join their extremely successful and well respected team.
Our client work closely with their extensive client base, comprising of high net worth individuals, overseas investors and institutions. The firm's primary focus is on the acquisition and disposal of investment and development properties, land and opportunities both with and without planning consent, primarily across Greater London but with some current instructions across the breadth of the country.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who has had exposure to implementing operations and systems for a property related sales culture e.g. Estate Agency, Commercial Agency or similar.
Our client is not looking for a direct fee earner, but for someone who is capable of managing a sales team and office and who has experience of having been a billing consultant.
If the candidate is capable of winning new business and instructions, then they will be incentivised accordingly.
- Overseeing the office maintains all required compliance ‘subscriptions’, such as with HMRC for anti-money laundering and the ICO for GDPR.
- Ensuring all staff are trained in GDPR and AML compliance and continue to be compliant in their conduct.
- Overseeing that the admin team are consistently and thoroughly ensuring the company maintains compliance for each and every property acquired or sold for clients.
- Overseeing admin team are maintaining EPC compliance for every property marketed
- Health & Safety & Fire Regulation in the new office
- PI insurance and Employers liability insurance
- Working alongside the Managing Partners in setting of company goals that drive growth
- Promotes growth of the company through brand awareness campaigns in conjunction with marketing department
- Ensuring the business operates within the company’s core values
- Implementation of Systems and Processes that facilitate growth
- Implementation of a LTI (Long Term Incentive) Plan for long standing staff members
- Monitoring supplier costs and exploring efficiencies
- Petty cash monitoring
- Providing account details to receive payments
- Preparation of budget for sponsorship, events and entertaining
- Dealing with issuing of employee contracts,
- Holidays & staff absences (through managing of online portal)
- Collating and checking expenses,
- Preparation, reporting and monitoring KPIs (eg weekly calls, fees done to date etc)
- Staff training in relation to compliance
- Collating and checking commissions and preparing for submission to external payroll
- Assists in setting and preparation of quarterly reviews
- Building of the new company database
- Proofing and overseeing generation of property details, social media, news on website etc
- IT coordination
- Main point of contact for large IT issues between EO & WWC
- Monitoring general ‘health’ of the systems.
- Reviewing hardware needs
This really is a fantastic role for a highly organise and ambitious candidate looking for an engaging role within the property sector. We are looking for someone who has aspirations of growing with the business and who will be integral to the future success of this company.
- 3+ years of relevant high level operations experience within a sales environment
- Ideally within Property Investment/Agency or similar
- Extremely organised
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent initiative
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
Our client are offering an excellent salary package circa £50,000-£65,000 depending on experience + a generous performance based package (OTE of £100k+). Please note, we would consider a little more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please contact Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1701
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.