RealRec have another exciting role working with a leading European Real Estate Lifestyle Company, who operate 1000's of apartments across Europe for their community of like minded tenants, who are keen to live in and explore exciting cities, living in amazing apartments, which have been thoughtfully designed and furnished...without the hassle of bills and being able to rely on a team of professionals to help them settle in and navigate their away around their new home town.
RealRec are looking for a Building Manager to help our client manage their new and fast growing community in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in hospitality, serviced apartments or flexible workspaces, with existing experience in Operations and/or Facilities management.
- 2+ years minimum experience in a very similar role
- A Proactive Professional that will be able to adapt to a varied number of Practical, Commercial, Administrative and Customer facing Tasks
- Ability to work effectively on an independent basis
- Experience in leading small teams
- Interested to work in an Internally Cultured Environment and ability to manage remotely
- Someone with strong customer service skills
- Strong IT skills - Full Microsoft suite as well as varied PMS / CRM & Booking softwares
- Ability to negotiate with, co-ordinate and schedule external service providers and/or contractors
- Experience in Procurement
- Leading the Co-Operation requirement between all departments that influence this building: Operations Coordinators, Maintenance Staff & Community Managers across all your designated region
- Coordination and Scheduling colleagues throughout Operations, Bookings, Sales & Maintenance
- Be the community’s “go to person” and make it unique and collaborative – both internally and externally
- Completing check ins and check outs
- Establish a strong network of members by one-on-one socializing, events planning and networking efforts
- Assist with creating an amazing customer experience within our community and properties
- Solve all members-related issues
- Ensure that the entire location is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Preserve the highest level of service to our members
- Making Proactive Decisions on Building/Region improvements
- Daily Summary of Operation/Community Requirements to City Level Operations Manager
- Training/Informing any staff that help resource your building
- Management of Facilities Contractors
- Tenant Representation and answer for all requests
- Updating the Project/Property Management System
- Assisting and Co-Ordination involved in equipping Apartments to be ready for new tenants
The ideal candidature will be passionate about this role and the company to succeed in this rewarding and varied role. Due to this, our client offers huge growth potential within this role.
Our client is offering a basic salary of between £28,000 to £35,000 + Excellent Bonus Structure and package.
Please submit CV's to Georgia @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1702 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.