RealRec have another fantastic role, on behalf of a well-established London Real Estate Company, who are looking for an Office Manager with PA duties to their directors to join their creative and ambitious team. This role will suit candidates looking for an exciting company to join, a role with excellent growth potential, a creative flair and a passion for property.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- 2+ years minimum experience working in a very similar role
- Strong customer service skills and communication
- Meet and greet
- Diary management
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Property management of personal home + rental properties
- Travel arrangements
- Good knowledge of social media
- Dealing with holiday requests/sickness
- Monthly advertising management
- Submitting PR enquiries/ organising PR meetings
- Organising trips and calendar events
- Articulate and well-spoken
- Familiarity with preparing correspondence, contracts, tenancy agreements and reports
- Experience in writing letters to local councils, managing agents, developers and potential sellers
The ideal candidate will have meticulous attention to detail, organised with excellent time management and able to multitask with proven ability to deliver in pressurised and demanding environments. The successful candidate will liaise with magazine publications, graphic designers and clients, manage the company’s CRM property portal, assist in HR ad hoc and provide full administrative support to all directors where required including both work-related and personal matters. Experience in the same or similar role and an interest in the property industry is advantageous.
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £32,000 to £37,000 + generous package, as well as excellent long term career prospects.
Experience in the same or similar role and an interest in the property industry is advantageous.
Please submit CV's to Georgia @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1702 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.