c. £28-30,000 basic salary with OTE c. £50-60,000
Experienced in new homes sales? Would you like a shot at working with an absolutely best in class new homes agency team?
Like the idea of working on a transformational development in Twickenham?
Do you have a flair for sales? Great with clients? Organised?
Then RealRec may have the perfect role for you… We have an amazing opportunity for you to work on a 150 units scheme as part of a highly successful development sales team where excellent earning potential and fantastic career progression is on offer.
We are currently seeking an exceptional sales consultant to work in one of our client’s fabulous London scheme’s marketing suites.
Some quick fire questions…
- Can you diligently work leads and enquiries to convert them to viewings and sales?
- Do you know how to sell a property with brochure plans?
- Have experience with investors and owner-occupiers and understand their differing priorities?
- Good at working with sales targets? Have you got a good track record of smashing your sales quotas?
- Do you know what excellent customer service looks like? Can you deliver it, time and time again?
- Is ‘housekeeping’ something that comes naturally to you? Marketing suites need to be in A1 condition 100% of the time…
- Reckon you can spot a sales opportunity when it presents itself? Winkle out a deal from nowhere?
- What about legals? Do you have a solid understanding of the process and the importance of that process to profits?
- How is your reporting? You’ll need to provide regular concise yet detailed reports to our client on sales activity
- Are you PC literate?
- At least 2+ years previous marketing suite experience in a new homes environment
- Driving licence
- Good academic background
- Committed with a real eye for detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use your own initiative
- Availability at weekends as this role will involve weekend working
- You definitely need to be personable and a strong team player
If this sounds like it could well be for you, please email Dan Marsden: daniel @ realrec.co.uk or give him a call on 0203 911 1703 to talk it through.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but that we will retain your details for future roles.