Junior Office Manager @ NW6 Leading Investment Agency
London (C), London (all)
£18,000 to £24,000pa
RealRec are recruiting for a leading and highly reputable Investment and Development agency who specialise in investment opportunities across London and the South East, we are looking for a Junior Office Manager to join their creative and ambitious team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career, working for a fantastic well-known company, a role with excellent growth potential and a passion for property.
- Office Management
- Database management
- Meet and greet
- Ensuring office is organised and well stocked
- Phone management
- Designing brochures
- Creating marketing reports
- Managing the canvassing process
- Social media management and content creation
- Website Content
- Supporting the directors and team with additional tasks and projects
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Experience in Adobe Suite of Design Software or similar experience would be beneficial
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-spoken and professional
- Confident, friendly and professional
- Experience working within estate agency, commercial property or investments environment is preferential
- Being part of a small, flexible and driven team
- Working with exciting clients and industry leading companies
- Huge opportunity for progression
- A hard working, but very fun and friendly environment
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £18,000 to £24,000 + generous package, as well as excellent long term career prospects. Would consider more for the perfect candidate.
This is a very important role to our client and is very important to the success and growth of the company.
Please submit CV's to Georgia @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1702 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.