RealRec are recruiting for a leading and highly reputable Investment and Development agency who specialise in investment opportunities across London and the South East, we are looking for an exceptional Office Manager to join their creative and ambitious team. This role will suit candidates looking for an exciting company to join, a role with excellent growth potential, a creative flair and a passion for property.
- Office Management
- Database management
- Meet and greet
- Ensuring office is organised and well stocked
- Phone management
- Designing brochures
- Creating marketing reports
- Managing the canvassing process
- Social media management and content creation
- Website Content
- Supporting the directors and team with additional tasks and projects
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Experience in Adobe Suite of Design Software or similar experience would be beneficial
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-spoken and professional
- Confident, friendly and professional
- Experience working within estate agency, commercial property or investments environment is preferential
- Being part of a small, flexible and driven team
- Working with exciting clients and industry leading companies
- Huge opportunity for progression
- A hard working, but very fun and friendly environment
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £18,000 to £24,000 + generous package, as well as excellent long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Georgia @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1702 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.