Head of Residential
c. £30,000 salary with very attractive commission structure and uncapped OTE
Are you a big-billing, yet frustrated Residential Agent?
Career progression seem blocked?
Have your own vision of what the department should look like?
Want to drive your own department with an entrepreneurial CEO by your side?
Our client is a growing boutique property company based in Mayfair, who have an existing and very successful business specialising in the acquisition, leasing and disposals of commercial offices. Their CEO and team is well-respected and established and we are delighted to announce that they have recently shared their plans for a very exciting growth phase.
They have taken the decision to add Residential Sales to their business offering and as such, RealRec is looking for an experienced, driven, well-connected, consistent residential operator to join our client’s highly successful team and to launch and drive this Residential business, working directly alongside the CEO.
If you’re ready to take this very exciting role on, they are absolutely ready to invest in you.
You’ll start by formulating a plan for rapid market penetration and look to existing contacts and networks to bring in listing income as soon as possible. You’ll need to be a persuasive and professional communicator, both in person and in writing, and you’ll need to be self-sufficient and commercially astute as you’ll effectively be running your own (and hopefully soon, very crucial) part of the business.
There is huge scope for you to own and grow this role, taking on increasing responsibility for a blossoming Residential Sales operation. From the start, you’ll enjoy invaluable close support both from the CEO and their established team.
The starting salary is c. £30,000 with an attractive commission structure and an uncapped OTE. Naturally, as you progress and the business grows, your earnings will increase. We suspect you will look to add more team members to your department by the end of year one.
With an entrepreneurial attitude, the sky really is the limit here..
- At least 5+ years relevant industry experience, ideally working for within the central London Residential agency environment
- A proven track record, that demonstrates consistently strong billing figures
- Good academic background
- Sound commercial awareness and an enthusiasm to develop new business streams
- Possess a capability in generating new business and servicing established client contacts
- Are committed and have an eye for detail
- Excellent presentation and leadership skills
- Are used to working with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use your own initiative
- Are capable of managing a wide and complex workload
- Are personable and a strong team player
If this role is of interest please email daniel @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1703.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but that we will retain your details for future roles.