RealRec are currently working on an brilliant Occupier and Commercial Leasing Manager role for a leading co-working company, who are entering an exciting growth phase and actively looking to grow their portfolio of larger businesses renting their bespoke flexible office spaces.
As such we are looking for an experienced Commercial Office Agent or Occupier Services professional to focus on building this side of their business, by winning Enterprise Clients who are looking to tap into the co-working flexible vibe, but for an established business… without having the headache of creating and managing it themselves.
- Build a sales pipeline and own the sales process from enquiry, through to tour process and contract signature
- Develop relationships with brokers and tenant rep agents to sell the product and maximise indirect leads
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop the direct sales approach for businesses with 25+ employees
- Track, measure, analyse and report regularly on commercial performance metrics
- Set and review the pricing strategy as necessary to create sustainable growth
- 4 year + experience in a tenant/occupier property sales role
- A proven track record hitting and outperforming sales targets
- Experience working in a hands-on, high-growth environment
- ideally MRICS Chartered, but not essential
- Experience in sourcing commercial leasing opportunities
- Process orientated and have excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication and presenting skills
- You’ll have proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key enterprise clients
- You’ll also have knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- You’ll be a self-starter. As well as being strategic, you are not afraid to get stuck in in all areas of the sales funnel.
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £45,000 to £65,000 + generous incentive package, as well as an industry leading company culture. You will be working for a very forward thinking company in a super supportive and progressive environment.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.