Lettings & Marketing Manager @ Leading Real Estate Co
London (C), London (all)
£40,000 to £50,000pa
RealRec are working with a fantastic leading European Real Estate Lifestyle Company, they operate 1000’s of apartments across Europe for their community of like-minded tenants, who are keen to explore and live in exciting cities. The apartments have been thoughtfully designed and furnished without the stress of bills, being able to rely on a team of professionals to help them settle in and navigate their away around their new home town.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Senior Lettings and Marketing Manager to help manage their newest exciting developments across London. Our client renovates apartments across Europe, crammed full of style, bespoke design and luxury fittings. They aim to provide the highest level of service to their tenants, not just limited to their outstanding lettings and sales teams, but also inclusive of their community management. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in serviced apartments or similar, with existing experience in lettings and marketing .
This is a massively important role to our client and will be integral to the success of their expansion plans. As such this candidate must be high energy, fiercely ambitious, proactive and have a 'can do' attitude. Our client does not believe in compromise and you shouldn’t either. Things have to be done properly and to an extremely high standard. No short cuts or quick fixes.
-Setting the lettings/leasing strategy for up to 300 current and future pipeline of 1,000+ apartments.
-Maintain their already high occupancy.
- Approaching/liaising with Corporates, Educational Institutions and Relocation Agents.
- Working with Affiliates, booking and advertising platforms alongside the Administrative Coordinator.
- Working across our 5 locations ranging from Brentford (new project of 177 units) to Finchley and central in-between.
- To conduct viewings whilst working alongside the Community Manager.
- Working with Head of UK on Pricing Strategies.
- Working with Group COO, for strategy for short term accommodations.
- 3+ years Senior Lettings experience and Marketing.
- Use to working in a high pressure environment whilst establishing the process.
-Experience working within Build To Rent/ Student Accommodation/ PRS.
- Personable and professional.
- Well-spoken and well educated.
- Able to adapt to a varied number of Practical, Commercial, Administrative and Customer facing tasks.
- Someone with strong customer service skills, due to regular interaction with tenants.
- Problems Solving & Complaint Handling.
- Open minded and collegiate; enjoys working in and being part of a team.
- Proactive and hands on approach to the work and will be willing to cover all
tasks if necessary to get the job done.
Our client are offering a very competitive salary circa £40,000-£50,000 basic salary depending on experience (but would consider more for the right person) and a generous company package.
This really is a fantastic role, with envious long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.