RealRec are delighted to be working with a leading Construction company who specialise in both Design and Build and Traditional Build schemes. Their highly skilled team of professionals have long standing relationships with clients, which is a core value principle within this growing company.
On their behalf we are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their highly experienced and impressive team. The HR Manager will ensure the Organisation has the most qualified and suitable staff members, establishing and maintaining work procedures, working closely with all managers and employees and focusing on employees well-being. All of which should lead to a happier and more productive team, who help grow and thrive within the company.
- Working alongside the line manager to draft clear job descriptions for every new role
- Provide/ arrange training for new staff members
- Monthly discussions with each member of staff and their line managers
- Report to all management re retention metrics
- Working alongside each line manager to formulate development schedules for each employee
- Ensure all occasions are clear on the HR calendar and those involved are made aware
- Arranging staff events
- Liaising with recruiters re new job roles
- Registering labourers on the system
- Ensuring all documentation is filled out/ drafted for new employees
- Payroll, pension and IT set up
- Timesheets for every employee
- Record all leave taken and communicate leave remaining
- Ensuring payments are made on time e.g. Insurance, Pension etc
- Drafting documents re companies standards and laws
- Providing management and regular training re changes to the company standards and applicable laws
- Ideally, HR Qualifications
- Well educated
- At least 2 years HR experience
- HR within a property or construction firm would be very beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
Our client is offering a basic salary of between £35,000 to £50,000 + generous package. Please note we may consider more for outstanding candidates.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.