RealRec are excited to be working with a highly successful and ambitious North West London based Property Company who have over 40 years’ experience in design, conversion, and management of buildings and new structures into luxury residential and commercial spaces.
Our client is looking for an organised, fun and professional individual to be their Front of House and join their fantastic office in North West London. You must have the ability to multi-task, possess excellent attention to detail and be self-motivated. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking to grow with a company and be part of their growing success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the front of house function and providing secretarial support
- Welcoming visitors in reception area and announcing their arrival to the relevant staff member
- Managing company social media and website content
- Answering incoming telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries and transferring callers when necessary
- Managing diary for the use of meeting rooms and taking bookings from team for use
- Assisting in the office with filing, scanning documents, photocopying and sending emails
- Dealing with post and couriers
- You will solely be responsible for all electronic filling
- General administration, preparing documents and letters
- Data entry
- Assist with organisation of events
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Arrange, book and prepare meeting rooms
- Schedule client appointments
- Dealing with deliveries and collection to and from the firm and signing for, when necessary
- Organising taxis and couriers when required
- Ensuring the reception area is always kept clean and tidy and represents the professionalism and high standards of the company
- Plus, other adhoc duties as directed
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, assisting with various tasks as required.
Our client is offering a basic salary of between £22,000-£24,000 + generous package. Please note, we would consider more for the perfect candidate.
Please submit CV’s to Georgia @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1702 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.