Operations Manager @ Property Project Management Co
London (C), London (all)
£35,000 to £45,000pa
RealRec are delighted to be working with a leading Mayfair based Property Consultancy who specialise in Project Management of developments and large refurbishment projects, Quantity Surveying and Building Surveying.
On their behalf we are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their highly experienced and very impressive team of circa 50 people. The Operations Manager will work directly under the Managing Director, working closely on Project Support and will also manage a team of Office Administrators.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing all Finance, Marketing, HR and IT functions. As such, this is a massively important role to our client and will be integral to the success of their expansion plans.
- 3+ years Operations Experience
- Ideally a real estate or fit out background
- Experience with Finance Administration, HR and Marketing
- Personable and professional
- Well-spoken and well educated
- Able to adapt to a varied number of Practical, Commercial, Administrative and Customer facing Tasks.
- Ability to work effectively on an independent basis
- Problems Solving & Complaint Handling
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task successfully and manage a varied work-load
- Ability to make prioritise, be decisive under pressure and make informed decisions
- Excellent Excel, Outlook (and other MS programmes) skills
- Experience using Wordpress and Mailchimp (not essential but preferred)
- Experience using Sage and Xero
- Diligent, hardworking and reliable
- Forward thinking and logical
- Experience with Xero
- Processing purchase invoices
- Processing sales invoices
- Producing debtor reports and chasing debt
- Reconciling the company’s bank accounts
- Liaising with external payroll department detailing any changes e.g. new starters, change in salaries
- Checking payroll reports
-Ensuring payments have been set up by payroll in time for payday
- Setting up payments on the company’s bank account
- Making sure fees have been finalised by directors and making any changes on Workspace (internal database)
- Producing monthly invoices and distributing to project teams
- Checking expense submissions and setting up payments
- New starters
- Setting up new starters on HR system
- Benefits - Point of contact for our pension / benefit broker
- Monitoring holiday and absence on our HR system
- Monitoring project resource
- Point of contact for major IT occurrences (not manager of individual’s support tickets) and approval of hard/software
- Ensuring 3x weekly social media posts are scheduled
- Collation of project updates and photos for quarterly newsletter (Mailchimp)
- Ensuring projects and people are updated on the company website
- Knowledge of industry events and advice on which to attend
Our client is offering a basic salary of between £35,000 to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits and Bonus Structure. Please note we may consider more for outstanding candidates.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.