RealRec are recruiting for a leading and highly reputable Mayfair/Fitzrovia (London, W1) based Property Asset Management business with residential and commercial portfolio across London.
On their behalf we are looking for an experienced Asset Manager, with to join their successful and highly regarded team. This role is a split between traditional Asset Management (Lettings, acquisitions, lease negotiation, lease renewals, rent reviews and identification of value-add opportunities etc etc)
- Property Asset Manager – ideally experienced in private UK property company portfolios – principally in commercial offices, retail and Residential
- Ideally background in commercial property agency letting, acquisition and sale.
- Experienced lease negotiator, familiar with rent review and lease renewal negotiations (including dilapidations) as well as lease regears and identifying value-add opportunities
- Experience in preparing business plans/strategies/SWOT analyses to provide clients with tactical advice to achieve their objectives
- Day to day property management, with experience of working with Facilities and Finance Management Teams to deliver an all-round service including financial and performance report.
- Experience in preparing Property Management Reports for Clients and Investors
- Experience in dealing with residential tenancies including DPS, reconciliation system and
- Good communication skills with all stakeholders – clients/colleagues/occupiers/suppliers
- Experience to deal with Tenant applications for consent to sublet, assign, alter etc
- Experience in work with overseas service providers such as accountants, finance teams etc
- Experience in bank valuation, ability to read and operate financing documents, compliance with bank requirements
- Good IT skills – familiarity with. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Publisher
- Service oriented, ability to understand tenants needs, address concerns and resolve problems
- Good management skills- as part of this role you will be managing a facility manager and an administrator and expensive back office based abroad. You will need to be able to train, set goals, KPI’s
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary of circa £50,000 to £70,000 + generous package.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.