Executive Office Administrator @ Property Lifestyle Company
London (C), London (all)
£25,000 to £30,000pa
RealRec have another fantastic niche and exciting role to bring to the market.
We are working with a leading European Real Estate Lifestyle Company, who operate 1000's of apartments across Europe for their community of like-minded tenants, who are keen to live in and explore exciting cities, living in amazing apartments, which have been thoughtfully designed and furnished...without the hassle of bills and being able to rely on a team of professionals to help them settle in and navigate their away around their new home town.
RealRec are looking for an Executive Office Assistant to help support the CEO, Operations and Community teams for their new and fast growing community in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in administration within hospitality, serviced apartments, estate agency or flexible workspaces.
This is a massively important role to our client and will be integral to the success of their expansion plans. As such this candidate must be high energy, super friendly, fiercely ambitious and have a 'can do' attitude
- 12+ Months admin experience
- Personable and professional
- Well-spoken and well educated
- Able to adapt to a varied number of Practical, Commercial, Administrative and Customer facing Tasks.
- Ability to work effectively on an independent basis
- Interested to work in an Internationally Cultured Environment
- Someone with strong customer service skills, due to regular interaction with tenants
- Problems Solving & Complaint Handling
- Supporting the CEO, Operations and Community teams
- Office Management
- Being part of a small, flexible and driven team
- Huge opportunity for progression and growth
- A hard working, entrepreneurial, international and very friendly environment
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary of circa £25,000 to £30,000 + generous package.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.