Head of Development Lettings @ Award Winning Development
London (E), London (all)
£30,000 to £50,000pa
RealRec are working on a superb and unique role for one of the UK’s leading developers of award winning residential developments. Our client are renowned as pioneers, having successfully identified unique opportunities to be at the forefront of up and coming locations, helping to transform their identities into trendy and desirable post codes. On their behalf, we are looking for a Head of Development Lettings for their newest exciting development
Our client develops architecturally brilliant buildings, crammed full of style, bespoke design, luxury fittings and amazing communal spaces. In addition, our clients aim to provide the highest level of service to their tenants not just limited to their outstanding lettings and sales teams, but also inclusive of their community management and concierge facilities.
Our client does not believe in compromise and you shouldn’t either. Things have to be done properly and to an extremely high standard. No short cuts or quick fixes.
- To manage and carry the responsibility for the on-site end to end delivery of all Long term Lettings &
any renewals activity for all guests moving into the building encompassing all of the sales
- Prepare, submit for approval, maintain and report weekly on a business plan for long term and
lettings and update for approval of the board from time to time (the ‘Business Plan’)
-To drive long term lettings activity to exceed the commercial targets set out in the Business Plan.
- To proactively suggest and participate in the creation of innovative marketing strategies to support
the delivery of the commercial targets.
- To work alongside the Head of Corporate & Short Term Lettings to maximise revenue and occupancy
opportunities and to ensure that the two lettings processes are efficient and work in harmony.
- To work alongside the hotel sales team to ensure that every possible opportunity is taken to convert
hotel leads into short term loft bookings and vice versa.
- To work collaboratively with the operations team to develop ‘best in class’ delivery and operating
procedures for long term lettings of the development; enquiries, viewings, pricing, negotiation,
referencing, deposit handling, AST signing, initial rent payments & s21 notices.
- To facilitate clear communication between the building operations team and the members of lettings
team to ensure that long term move in & move out activities are seamlessly co-ordinated and
- To personally prospect long term business opportunities and undertake commercial negotiations
with 3rd party agencies.
- To oversee the delivery of all long term digital lettings activities such as online booking agents
ensuring the lettings data is accurately displayed in a high quality format.
- To be one of the faces of the business within the local community and wider residential
industry in London.
- To co-host social events and build relationships with future and current guests. This may include
evening or weekend entertaining of guests.
- To do everything possible to promote and protect the brand, image and reputation of the business
- Become fully conversant with and apply any operational or statutory constraints or requirements in
respect of the health, safety and welfare of our customers, visitors, staff and third-party service
- To manage the day to day relationship with Estate Agents and other third party agencies (e.g
Rightmove, referencing agencies).
- Be fully conversant of bomb, fire, flood, lift entrapment and other emergency procedures.
- To become proficient at using Dwellant by proactively utilising the e-learning portal for ongoing
training and development.
- Responsible for regular updates to the Head of Sales and Marketing for the whole building.
- Responsible for the reconciliation and weekly reporting on conversion rates arising from digital
WHAT IS THIS PERSON LIKE
- A positive, upbeat individual with an infectious personality.
- A performance driven individual, who enjoys exceeding targets.
- Someone not afraid to make difficult decisions to achieve the highest delivery of high customer
- A comprehensive knowledge of the lettings process both from a sales and administrative
- Someone who takes a proactive and hands on approach to the work and will be willing to cover all
tasks if necessary to get the job done.
- Open minded and collegiate; enjoys working in and being part of a team.
- Able to work independently and at pace.
- A starter completer by nature who is hands on, enjoys getting stuck in.
- Detail orientated.
- Digitally minded with an interest in future technology.
- Accountable; behaves as if it’s their own property, not like an employee.
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business, including some weekend working.
WHAT IS THEIR PREFERABLE EXPERIENCE?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a reputable agency in a Lettings Manager or Senior Negotiator role.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a high-performance team.
- Experience of dealing with High End buildings in Prime or Super Prime central London.
- Used to dealing with an international client base.
- ARLA qualified (min level 3 technical award).
Our client are offering a very competitive salary circa £30,000-£50,000 basic salary depending on experience (but would consider more for the right person) and a generous company package and commission structure.
This really is a fantastic role, with envious long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.