RealRec are delighted to be working an exclusively with Glass Property, a residential developer based in Golders Green (London NW11). Glass Property is a boutique developer of residential properties and are now entering a successful growth phase for the company.
With so many projects in development and in the pipeline Glass Property are looking for a talented and experienced Executive Assistant to join their small team, to help streamline their business processes and to work closely with the Director helping him to achieve their business aims.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a very successful property business, where they can have a tangible impact on the success of the company.
- Office Management
- Database management
- Meet and greet
- Ensuring office is organised and well stocked
- Phone management
- PA Duties
- Email Management for the director
- Diary Management
- Project Management
- working closely with the director to help manage existing and future projects
- Creating reports and carrying out research
- Supporting the director and team with additional tasks and projects
- At least 18+ months experience in a similar role
- Positive attitude
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-spoken and professional
- Confident, friendly and professional
- Experience working within estate agency, commercial property or investments environment is preferential
- Being part of a small, flexible and driven team
- Huge opportunity for progression and growth
- A hard working, but very friendly environment
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £30,000 to £35,000, as well as excellent long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
Please note, we would consider people looking for part time work (4 days per week) and or reduced hours.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.