Head of Operations @ Real Estate Lifestyle Company
London (C), London (all)
£42,000 to £50,000pa
RealRec are working with a leading European Real Estate Lifestyle Company, who operate 1000's of apartments across Europe for their community of like minded tenants, who are keen to live in and explore exciting cities, living in amazing apartments, which have been thoughtfully designed and furnished...without the hassle of bills and being able to rely on a team of professionals to help them settle in and navigate their away around their new home town.
RealRec are looking for a Head of Operations to help our client manage their new and fast growing community in London. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in hospitality, serviced apartments or flexible workspaces, with existing experience in Operations and/or Facilities management.
This is a massively important role to our client and will be integral to the success of their expansion plans. As such this candidate must be high energy, fiercely ambitious, proactive and have a 'can do' attitude
- 3+ years Operations or Facilities Management Experience
- Personable and professional
- Well spoken and well educated
- Able to adapt to a varied number of Practical, Commercial, Administrative and Customer facing Tasks.
- Ability to work effectively on an independent basis
- Interested to work in an Internationally Cultured Environment
- Someone with strong customer service skills, due to regular interaction with tenants
- Problems Solving & Complaint Handling
- Co-Ordination with colleagues throughout Operations, Bookings, Sales & Maintenance
- Management of Facilities Contractors
- Tenant Representation and answer for all requests
- Updating the Project/Property Management System
- Updating the company CRM
- Assisting and Co-Ordination involved in equipping Apartments to be ready for new tenants
- Scheduling Property Co-Ordination including Tenant check in/out time
- Assisting Senior Leadership and Sales with External Enquiries
Our client is offering a basic salary of between £42,000 to £50,000 + Excellent Bonus Structure and package.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.