Business Development Associate @ Real Estate Finance Lender
London (C), London (all)
£30,000 to £45,000pa
RealRec are delighted to be working with a Leading Lender of Real Estate Finance. Our client are a young, dynamic specialist lender based in London W1, who are looking to build their team with like-minded individuals who can play a major part in their future success.
This BD role is part account management, managing their existing networks of brokers and borrowers and part new business generation.
- Manage, maintain and develop relationships with existing brokers and direct borrowers
- Build and develop new relationships with prospective brokers/direct borrowers
- Arrange meetings for the Business Development Managers/Directors
- Attend meetings with brokers/ direct borrowers
- Act as a point of contact for all inbound broker/direct borrower queries
- Implement new sales and marketing campaigns
- Provide indicative terms over the phone and via e-mail to our brokers and direct borrowers
- Chase prospective deals through to application stage and deal with any queries that may arise
- 12+ months real estate finance experience
- A background dealing with brokers
-Highly motivated &thrive in a fast paced environment
- Customer service focused
- Able to efficiently manage your work load
- Results focused
- Exceptional telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong and flexible work ethic
- Proven account management/Relationship management experience
Our client is offering a basic salary of between £30,000 to £45,000 + a generous commission structure.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.