RealRec are working on a super role for an experienced and commercially savvy MRTPI Town Planner or MRICS Planning & Development Surveyor to join a leading London PropCo, who specialise in commercial and residential investment and development opportunities throughout London and the South East.
You will be working across multiple property sectors (retail, office, commercial & residential). Our client work includes acquiring new commercial tenants, negotiate planning gains, design and develop out sites to create value. As such we are seeking a senior team player to be part of our clients future success… this is a varied and hands-on roll.
- 2+ years relevant experience
- MRTPI or MRICS P&D (we would consider candidates who are nearly qualified)
- Private sector or developer experience preferred, but not essential if you have worked closely with developers within a busy local authority
- Strong communications skills
- TEAM PLAYER IS ESSENTIAL!
- Used to working in a busy and fast paced environment
Our client are offering a very competitive salary circa £50,000-£55,000 basic salary depending on experience (but would consider more for the right person) and a generous company package.
This really is a fantastic role, with envious long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.com or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.