RealRec are currently working on a fantastic residential property manager role for a leading, forward thinking and growing Estate Agency, who are entering an exciting growth phase and actively looking to grow their property management team.
We’re looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their enthusiastic, knowledgeable and customer-focused Property Management team. However, we would consider candidates with slightly less experience.
You will be working from one of our clients East London (E14f) offices, working closely with the lettings and admin teams.
- First port of call for existing tenants in managed properties (luxury new builds)
- Paying contractors
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Responsible for end of tenancy termination process
- Managing keys
- Some estate agency experience, either in Lettings admin or Property Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Personable, friendly and professional
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £24,000 to £28,000 + generous package (mobile phone, training and qualifications, etc). Please note, we would consider a higher basic for experienced property managers.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.