Acquisitions Manager (Leasing) @ Leading Co-Working Co.
London (C), London (all)
£50,000 to £60,000pa
RealRec are currently working on an brilliant acquisitions role for a leading co-working company, who are entering an exciting growth phase and actively looking to grow their office locations across London and Nationally.
As such we are looking for an experienced Acquisitions Manager/Commercial office Agent to focus on the long lease acquisitions.
- Origination of new acquisition opportunities
- Negotiation of commercial terms and final legal documentation for suitable for opportunities
- Building and maintaining key industry relationships and origination channels in order to drive high quality deal flow
- Management of property pipeline and efficient filtering of new opportunities
- Assist in actively reviewing the property growth strategy and identification of key target locations
- MRICS Chartered Commercial Property Surveyor
- A minimum of 3 years PQE in commercial agency, preferably landlord disposals
- Experience in sourcing commercial leasing opportunities
- Process orientated and have excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication and presenting skills
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £50,000 to £60,000 + generous package. You will be working for a very forward thinking company in a super supportive and progressive environment.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.