RealRec is delighted to be working with a highly respected, rapidly growing bridging and development lender in London.
On their behalf, we are looking for a Case Manager to join their successful and entrepreneurial team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be an integral part of a very ambitious, hardworking and forward thinking company, where you can grow and develop with them. You will be responsible for taking cases from approved application through to completion stage.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Initial check of application forms to ensure these are completed correctly
- Undertaking KYC checks
- Undertake Credit, Land Registration and Google searches
- Issue Heads of Terms
- Instruct valuers, monitoring surveyors and solicitors
- Check through Valuation reports and update the CRM system
- Deal with funds requests
- Assist the Senior Manager in the management of dedicated pipeline of cases through to swift completion, providing support where required
- Proactively manage a high pipeline of cases to ensure efficient completion
- Build and maintain strong relationships with brokers, solicitors, valuers and other third parties. Always represent the company in the best possible light
- Ensure Data Quality checks are completed
- Produce legal documentation
- Ensure CRM is up to date and accurate
- 1-3 years of recent experience with a Mortgage/Secured lender essential
- Experience in dealing with borrowers and mortgage brokers preferred
- Computer literate with excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word and Excel are essential
- Excellent organisation, communication and time management skills
- Excellent customer care skills are required
- Can do approach
- Team player
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £30k + generous package. Please note we would consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please contact Adam @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1702
If you do not hear back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.