RealRec are delighted to be working with a leading and highly reputable Residential and Commercial Property Management company based near Manchester. On their behalf we are looking for an exceptional Office Manager to join their friendly and ambitious team. This role will suit candidates looking for a rewarding role and to join a company with long term career prospects
- Office Management
- Team Secretary responsibilities
- Database management
- Meet and greet
- Ensuring office is organised and well stocked
- Phone management
- Supporting the directors and team with additional tasks and projects
- At least 18 months experience in a similar role
- Strong academics
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-spoken and professional
- Confident, friendly and professional
- Experience working within estate agency, commercial property, property management or investments environment is preferential
- Being part of a small, flexible and driven team
- Working with exciting clients and industry leading companies
- Huge opportunity for progression
- A hard working, but very fun and friendly environment
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £22,000 to £26,000 + discretionary bonus, as well as excellent long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.