BDM Deal Originator @ Bridging & Development Lender
£40,000 to £80,000pa
RealRec is delighted to be working with a highly respected, rapidly growing property focused bridging and development lender in the City of London, in a brand new luxury office.
On their behalf, we are looking for an experienced business deal originator to join their extremely successful and well respected team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be an integral part of a very ambitious, hardworking and entrepreneurial team, where you can grow and develop with the company. This will suit someone who has a minimum 3 years’ experience in development finance in a sales/business development role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Service existing broker & developer relationships
- Re introducing the business with new products
- Arranging meetings at brokers’ offices to present new products and providing updates on existing products
- Reaching out to your current database of contacts and introducing the company as a brand
- Identify, qualify & pursue new target introducers in the region, in which you have been assigned.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations for brokers
- Develop relationships at all levels with intermediaries and potential property investors
- Attend trade shows and expos
- Produce a territory plan to define how new business targets will be achieved
- Network extensively both internally and externally building key introducer relationships, leveraging your product knowledge and market expertise to increase business
- Actively manage the sales pipeline and work with the customer management team to close potential opportunities
- Work with the internal team effectively and efficiently to maximise business opportunities with key target intermediaries and the region
- Be a brand ambassador for the company in the territory, enhancing the reputation of the business
- Educate broker & intermediary teams about the products and lending criteria
- Work with marketing teams to deliver campaigns
- Write or create informative content that aids marketing initiatives and generates leads
- Create and maintain a positive and consistent social media presence
- Analyse deals at a preliminary level
- Prepare indicative offers for potential borrower
- Prepare Term sheets to be issued to borrowers with the assistance of credit analyst
- Review and prepare credit papers for the investment committee to analyse transactions
- Coordinate with execution teams to assist with the progression of transactions from terms agreed to completion
- Coordinate and assist asset management teams with any customer liaison post completion
-Minimum 3 years in sales/business development role
-Experience in development finance
-Strong network of brokers/developers
-Ability to analyse deals
-Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills, including MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel in addition to various internal and external programs and CRM
- Ability to upwards manage and manage a team
- Clean, full driving license
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £40-80k + generous commission structure. Please note we would consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please contact Adam @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1702
If you do not hear back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.