Institutional Sales Manager @ Real Estate Investment Company
£70,000 to £90,000pa
RealRec is delighted to be working with a growing online Real Estate investment firm located in London.
On their behalf, we are looking for an intelligent and successful Institutional Sales Manager to join their entrepreneurial company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a highly achieving and motivated team. You will play an important role in their continued success upon joining, where you will be selling real estate investment opportunities across Europe to institutional investors.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working directly with senior players in the real estate and investment industry
- Creating the outbound sales & distribution model for new real estate services and investment products
- Selling real estate investment opportunities across Europe to institutional investors
- 5+ years’ experience in in Institutional and/or Wealth Management Sales, Corporate Finance selling products/solutions to institutional investors
- Preferably fluent in German and/or French
- High performing sales executive
- Existing client relationships are desirable
- Interpersonal and commercial skills are required
- Experience selling portfolio level products is preferred, deal size range is £500,000 - £5m
- Experience on an institutional sales desk at a top tier Investment Bank highly preferred
- Consultative approach to sales
- Previous solutions-based sales experience is advantageous
- Excellent track record in achieving sales targets consistently
- Demonstrable ability to understand complex financial product
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package of £70k - £90k + generous package. Please note we would consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please contact Adam @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1702
If you do not hear back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.