Snr Business Development Manager @ Growing PropTech Startup
£40,000 to £50,000pa
RealRec is delighted to be working with an exciting and innovative PropTech start-up based in London. This is a brilliant time to join a forward thinking and growing company.
On their behalf, we are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a highly achieving and motivated team. You will play an important role in their continued success upon joining.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Leading the multi-unit property acquisition function which includes the full sales cycle of prospecting, qualifying, pitching and closing new multi-unit opportunities
- Network and build relationships with many of the largest developers and owners, as well as larger agents focused on multi-unit opportunities
- Negotiate favourable long-term leases that supports the business growth goals
- Work closely with operations to manage the transition from lease signing to on-boarding and operational execution
- Collaborate closely with the pricing, marketing, customer service and operations teams
- 5+ years’ experience working directly with multi-unit developments
- Direct experience working with developers, multi-unit owners, family offices and property investment funds in London.
- Any additional qualifications including ARLA or RICS is helpful
- Tenacity to find deals in a new and innovative way
- Broad network of property owners, developers and investors
- Ability to explain complex deals to a variety of different audiences
- Not afraid of strong growth targets and ambitious results driven environment
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package of £40k - £50k + generous package. Please note we would consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please contact Adam @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1702
If you do not hear back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.