RealRec are recruiting for a leading and highly reputable Property Finance company who specialise in providing Bridging and Development Finance.
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Executive to join their experienced and ambitious team. This role will suit candidates looking for an exciting company to join, a role with excellent growth potential, a creative flair and a passion for marketing.
- Support the Head of Marketing with the planning and execution of the marketing strategy
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the target markets
- Develop and drive contact strategies that enhance the customer experience
- Design, plan and execute successful email and offline marketing campaigns
- Generate content for promotions and articles, deploy through multiple channels
- Maintain the company website
- Liaise with external digital services providers
- Drive the internal communications strategy
- Work closely with the lending sales team
- Ensure company literature is up to date
- Monitor and report campaign success
- Database management
- Conducting competitor and market research
- Explore social media opportunities
Qualifications and requirements
- Marketing related qualification(s) desired
- 2 + years’ marketing and digital marketing experience in a B2C and/or B2B environment
- Financial services industry experience
- Understanding of the FCA’s Financial Promotions requirements
- WordPress and InDesign skills
- Would ideally have some PPC and SEO experience
- Excellent communication, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Proactive, adaptable and willing to use their initiative
- Always representing the company in the best possible light
- Can do approach
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £35,000 to £45,000 + generous package, as well as excellent long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.