RealRec is delighted to be working with a highly respected, rapidly growing bridging and development lender in London.
On their behalf, we are looking for an ambitious Accounts Assistant to join their successful and well respected team, where you will work closely with the Financial Director.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be an integral part of a very ambitious, hardworking and forward thinking company, where you can grow and develop with them. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the various funding lines, assist the Treasury Accountant in ensuring that the most efficient funding structure is utilised, and produce all required reporting under the facility agreements.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain adequate control across the various facilities to ensure that facilities are not breached
- Update loans database (record of loans written by the group) on a daily basis
- Calculate funding requirements and request funds drawdown from relevant funding line(s) on a daily basis
- Calculate distribution of funds for each funding line as per facility agreements’ IPD process
- Production of all regular & ad-hoc reporting required under the funding agreements
- Check redemption statements and report on any discrepancies found
- Review the financial and operational covenants to ensure that they are not breached and create events of default
- Adhere to the Group’s financial policies and procedures
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Be totally familiar with the bank facilities documents, mortgage sale agreements, covenant requirements etc
- Ensure that the Group complies with the terms of the mortgage sale agreements when transferring loans to funding lines
- Reconcile discrepancies or errors identified by communicating with colleagues and or other stakeholders
- Produce daily redemptions/part redemptions/completions and bank balances report
- AAT or degree in Finance
- 12+ months experience in a business or finance environment, preferably in a financial services industry
- Interpersonal skills
- Honesty, integrity and reliability
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Computer skills
- Understanding of data privacy standards and financial services industry.
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £28k - £35k + generous package. Please note we would consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please contact Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1701
If you do not hear back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.