Real Rec are delighted to be working exclusively with a highly regarded and leading W9 based PropCo (Property Company) who specialise in acquiring a mixture of residential and commercial properties across London.
Our client are looking for a Personal Assistant to work closely with the Managing Director to help support with his complex and busy workload, support other members of the team and to manage the office.
This is a great role for someone who wants to be an integral member of a tight knit and successful office, where no two days are the same. The ideal candidate will have some experience with a property or conveyance background and who wants to learn and develop their skills in an exciting and nourishing environment
- Answering phone calls, relaying accurate messages
- Assisting with document production i.e. printing, creating property packs
- Managing internal database daily, adding properties, tracking follow up system
- Making appointments for the property acquisitions team
- Assisting with diary management and assisting in adhoc PA duties for the company Director
- Responding to emails on behalf of the team
- Compiling details on specific properties, doing the necessary due diligence to present information to the team
- Obtain and record all necessary compliance reports, to include Asbestos reports, EPC's etc.
- Valuing sites (after training) organising comparable information
- Land registry searches (Inc. freehold, head leases, charge notices)
- Formulating data, organising mass canvassing including letter and online send outs
- Calling out specific call lists, chasing Vendors
- Adhoc Marketing, management of company website, updating track record, designing adverts
- Deal with all tenant related enquiries – move in, maintenance etc.
- General upkeep and looking after the office, includes maintaining office supplies
- Handle the director’s personal matters discreetly
- Any other roles typically expected of a PA / property manager / administrator
- Previous PA/Office Management experience at a property company or a background in conveyance
- A firm understanding of property language/terminology
- Strong academic background
- Well-spoken and well presented
- Highly organised and very efficient
- Computer literate
Our client are offering a basic salary of £24,000-£28,000, depending on experience + a generous bonus structure. Please note we would consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call him on 0203 911 1701.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.