Development Executive @ Maximus (PropCo/Advertising)
London (C), London (W), London (all)
£30,000 to £35,000pa
Real Rec are proud to be working on an exclusive role with Maximus, an industry leader in Out-Of-Home Advertising (Billboards, Mega Banners, Digital Displays etc). Maximus specialise in creating new revenue opportunities for their property clients, by identifying and implementing new advertising locations for their different products.
Maximus are looking to find an ambitious and driven Development Executive to join their experienced and creative team of industry experts. Reporting to the Development Director, you will be expected to identify new sites and locations across the UK for Maximus’s core products. In addition, you will be expected to win business, negotiate terms with landlords and to then help manage the project through to completion. This is a massively important role to the business and as such requires extremely competent candidates, with proven business development and sales experience, ideally within a commercial property capacity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial and creative property person to join an ambitious and dynamic team.
- Acquisitions/Site Identification
- Negotiating terms/contracts
- Assisting the Development Director with project management
- Business Development and Networking
- Degree educated
- 2+ years proven business development and/or Sales experience
- Ideally commercial property or similar experience
- Confident, friendly and professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven, with a strong work ethic
- A commercial mind-set, with the ability to negotiate good deals
- Being part of a small, flexible and driven team
- Working with exciting property clients and major brands
- Huge opportunity for progression
- A hard working, but very fun and friendly environment
- Exposure to the wider property industry
- Office located in Bayswater/Paddington, London
- Cool office, with large balcony
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience) + a rewarding bonus structure, as well as excellent long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.