RealRec are working closely with a highly successful and ambitious NW London PropCo, who have a substantial and growing portfolio of residential properties in London. On their behalf RealRec are looking for a Real Estate Graduate to help support the Director and close-knit team, in their NW11 London Office.
This is a fantastic role for a highly organised, well-spoken and ambitious candidate looking for an exciting client side role. We are looking for someone who has aspirations of growing with the business and who will be integral to the success of this company.
- Minimum of 2:1 in Real Estate Degree or relevant Masters
- Ideally a minimum of 6-12 months’ work experience in similar role
- Extremely organised
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent initiative
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Well spoken
- Cost control and management
- Preparation of Internal Costs / Value reports
- Preparation and Management of Subcontractors, suppliers and material Procurement Schedules
- Responsibility for agreeing monthly valuations
- Budget control / materials management
- Ability to negotiate with contractors, suppliers with a view to agree final accounts
- Procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Knowledge of pricing projects
- Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets, dealing with interim payments.
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Letting the properties within the portfolio
- Client meeting
- Social media management/Content creation
- Assisting with Invoices, expenses, VAT, receipts etc.
- And more
Our client are offering an excellent salary package circa £23-26k depending on experience and a discretionary performance based bonus. Please note we would consider more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please contact Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call him on 0203 911 1701
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but that we will retain your details for future roles.