RealRec are working with a highly respected and very successful NW London Developer who specialises in Build to Rent, Hotel Investments and Mixed Use Schemes, but predominantly flats and studios for the BTR sector.
This is a superb opportunity in a rapidly growing property company for a self-driven PM with a proven track record within the residential or student accommodation/hotels sector of the property market.
The individual will have experience of formulating clients requirements, project specification & procurement, pre-contract documentation, project management and managing external consultants to deliver services in a portfolio of multiple residential sites in London.
- Project lead role and client representative helping to drive and deliver projects on time and budget
- Design review, including change management
- Procure the main contract works and direct FF&E contractors through traditional tender processes and/or negotiation.
- Contract Administration, Procurement and setting out employers requirements
- Site Assembly and acting as Employers Agent
- Managing a portfolio of refurbishment, improvement and new build projects
- Appointment and coordination of professional consultants including Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Principal Designers and M&E specialists
- Work up a design brief and implementing Clients Requirements through supervision of external parties (Consultants, Suppliers & Contractors)
- Take responsibility for the financial management of ongoing projects including cost control
- Assisting the Projects team and Directors in execution of special projects or any other team tasks or projects
Requirements and Skills:
- Ideally RICS, BIFM, CIOB or equivalent
- We would consider those close to being qualified
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Project estimation
- Construction Management
- Measurement & Specification
- Contract Management
- A solid understanding of building technology and construction and buildability.
- Ability to read and communicate drawings
- Experience of sourcing, vetting and appointing contractors
- Exposure to working on development/professional teams and taking a lead role in driving projects forward
- A working knowledge of current building and construction management legislation is important
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to take cashflow responsibilities
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence project teams
- Motivated and target driven
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- A team player
- Good IT skills and familiarity with current cost management/project management software
- Positive attitude and ability to work with little supervision
Another fantastic exclusive role from RealRec - On behalf of our Mayfair based client West Rock Capital, a recently established Real Estate Finance Brokerage and Consultancy who are looking for an ambitious Real Estate Graduate to help grow and establish the company as a leading London brokerage.
- Top academic grades at GCSE, A-Levels and University
- Ideally having studied finance, property, economics or similar
- Some relevant work experience essential
- Bright, ambitious, hardworking and confident
- Strong networking skills
- A passion and strong understanding of property
- Extremely organised (There is a large element of administrative support work in this role)
- Experience in social media and marketing also beneficial
Our client are offering a salary package of £45,000- £75,000 + generous package, and may consider more for outstanding individuals. More experienced candidates will definitely be considered.
If this role is of interest please contact henry @ realrec.co.uk or call him on 0203 911 1701
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but that we will retain your details for future roles.