RealRec are working exclusively with Hoze Investment a highly successful and ambitious NW London PropCo, who have a substantial and growing portfolio of residential properties in London.
On their behalf, RealRec are looking for an Account Assistant to join their busy Finance Department in their NW11 London Office, working alongside the finance director.
This is a fantastic role for a highly organised, well-spoken and ambitious candidate looking for an engaging role within the property sector. We are looking for someone who has aspirations of growing with the business and who will be integral to the success of this company.
- 12+ months Previous experience within a finance team using Sage
- Property experience is not required, but preferential
- Extremely organised
- Strong work ethic
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent initiative
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Well spoken
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Managing cash transactions
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
Our client are offering an excellent salary package circa £28-35k depending on experience + a generous package. Please note, we would consider more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please contact Henry @ realrec.com or call him on 0203 911 1701.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles