RealRec are working exclusively with Hoze Investment, a highly successful and ambitious NW London Property Company, who have a substantial and growing portfolio of residential properties in London. On their behalf RealRec are looking for an Construction Administrator to help support the Director and close-knit team, in their NW11 London Office. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to manage their current and future development/refurbishment projects, alongside the rest of the Hoze Investment team.
This is a fantastic role for a highly organised, well-spoken and ambitious candidate looking for an engaging role within the property sector. We are looking for someone who has aspirations of growing with the business and who will be integral to the success of this company.
- 6+ months experience working in a construction or development environment
- 1+ years Office Management experience
- property experience is not required, but could be beneficial
- Extremely organised
- Strong work ethic
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent initiative
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint Skills
- Well spoken
- Cost control and management
- Preparation of Internal Costs / Value reports
- Preparation and Management of Subcontractors, suppliers and material Procurement Schedules
- Responsibility for agreeing monthly valuations
- Budget control / materials management
- Ability to negotiate with contractors, suppliers with a view to agree final accounts
- Procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Knowledge of pricing projects
- Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets, dealing with interim payments.
- Excellent client relationship skills
Our client are offering an excellent salary package circa £28-32k depending on experience + package. We would consider more for the right person.
If this role is of interest please contact Henry @ realrec.com or call him on 0203 911 1701
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.