RealRec is delighted to be working with a highly respected, rapidly growing bridging and development lender in the City of London, in a brand new luxury office.
On their behalf, we are looking for an Quantity Surveyor/Loan Monitor to join their extremely successful and well respected team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be an integral part of a very ambitious, hardworking and entrepreneurial team, where you can grow and develop with the company.
- Relevant qualification: Quantity Surveyor
- Knowledge of building contracts and the ability to provide advice
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience (Ideally qualified)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and balance numerous activities under time pressure
- Responsible, Self-driven and highly motivated individual with Strong interest in property
- Good understanding of the property industry and property investment
- Team player who is comfortable working both in a team and autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Well organised and professional
Roles and responsibilities:
- To work with the asset management and principles team
- To be able to step in and project manage the development in case of project complications
- To oversee and advise on, the planning, build and sales process and to convey this same information to the investors
- To attend site meetings and be in constant communication with the developer
- To produce reports to investors and communicate with the Investors Relationship Managers Team
Our client are offering a very competitive salary package circa £50-£70k + generous package. Please note we would consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of interest please contact Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call on 0203 911 1701
If you do not hear back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will retain your details for future roles.