RealRec are working closely with a well-established firm of Insolvency Practitioners in N2 London, who provides a range of services to both corporations and individuals who are facing financial difficulties. They also work closely with accountants and solicitors, offering advice and solutions to them and their clients.
On their behalf, RealRec are looking for an Account Assistant to join their busy Finance Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping and supporting the Investigation and Forensic team.
This is a fantastic role for a highly organised, well-spoken and ambitious candidate looking for an engaging role within the finance sector. We are looking for someone who has aspirations of growing with the business and who will be integral to the success of this company.
• Assisting in the preparation of accounts
• Primarily dealing with directors and accountants
• Reporting to investigations manager and insolvency practitioner
• Liaise with third party outsourced accountants
• Deal with any queries arising from the prep of accounts
• Knowledge of Sage, QuickBooks, Xero is essential
• 2-3 years finance/accountancy experience
• An organised and positive approach to work
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel
Our client are offering an excellent salary package circa £28-32k depending on experience, support with professional exams/qualifications, 20 days holiday per year easing to 25, pension scheme.
If this role is of interest please contact Alexandra @ realrec.com or call her on 0203 911 1702.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.