Another fantastic and exclusive role from Real Rec, who are proud to be working on this brilliant role for our client Burlington Green Partners, who are a leading boutique multi-disciplined property investment and development advisory practice, with a combined 30+ years of expertise and knowledge of the London and UK property market. On their behalf we are looking for a proven investment and development agent to join their extremely successful and well respected team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be an integral part of a successful, friendly and ambitious team, where they can be part of the driving force to take them onto the next stage of their growth. This will suit an experienced candidate who has a strong network and who is a proven deal maker.
- 2+ years previous agency, property investment, development, acquisitions or asset management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable and capable of developing and maintaining a network of contacts and clients
- The ability to efficiently manage your own workload with minimum supervision
- Aspirations to grow the business and to be able to develop and implement strategies
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A strong property and investor network
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £30,000-£60,000 depending on experience + a generous commission structure, with excellent long term career prospects. Please note we may consider more for outstanding candidates.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1701 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but that we will retain your details for future roles.