RealRec are working with a fantastic real estate company based in NW London close to Golders Green, who are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their highly successful team.
The successful candidate will be very organised with plenty of initiative and good prioritising skills and is always one step ahead of the game! You will have some solid secretarial experience, within a business environment, and will now feel that you want to take your skills and organisational talents and develop them further within the property field.
The company manage hundreds of property and looking for a team player to take on part of the responsibility and to grow within our team and learn the ins and outs of property management.
- HAVE A CAN-DO WORK ATTITUDE is the KEY PRIORITY and willing to learn!
- Previous secretarial experience supporting a busy team.
- Advanced Word, Excel, and a basic understanding of an accounting package e.g. quick books
- Strong command of written English
- Initiative and a proactive, adaptable approach
- Assertiveness and confidence
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Strong communication, both spoken and written English is vital
- To be located close to NW London.
- Ensuring and running all property maintenance matters / Certification
- Entering reporting and reconciling monthly figures to directors
- Dealing with landlords as needed
- Maintaining soft filing system
- Producing schedules and information to office
Our client are offering a salary of £24,000 - £27,000 per annum, however, we will consider more for outstanding candidates.
If this role is of your interest, please email your CV to Alexandra @ RealRec.co.uk or call her on 0203 911 1702.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.