Real Rec are proud to be working on an exclusive role with an industry leading provider of short term commercial solutions for PropCo’s, Landlords, Land Owners and Individual Property Owners. Locations London work within the Film, TV, Photography and Events industries matching their media clients property requirements to the Locations London portfolio of interesting and unique spaces that they represent.
As an example, one of their core focuses is representing large industrial spaces in and around the M25 (such as 20,000+sqft warehouses with 10m high ceilings), that film production companies hire in order to build large film sets, these represent a viable and often more affordable alternatives to traditional film studios, such as Pinewood Studios.
Locations London is a subsidiary of Fidens Partners, a property company that focuses on commercial agency, asset management and property investment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entreprenuerial and creative person to join an ambitious and dynamic team. The Marketing & Sales Executive will focus on business development opportunities and the management of the wider social media and marketing strategy.
- Website, social media and content management
- Identify leads in new growth markets, particularly in events
- Provide support to the team for incoming phone enquiries and location briefs
- Lead generation with film and tv production companies, as well as event agencies
- Identifying potential clients and offering our core proposals and new sourcing service to new and existing audiences
- Contacting potential new clients via email and phone to set up meetings
- Confident, friendly and professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven, with a strong work ethic
- A commercial mindset, with the ability to negotiate good deals
- Experience in a sales, media or property role
- Being part of a small, flexible and driven team
- Working with exciting clients, often major Hollywood blockbusters, international brand campaigns and industry leading companies
- Huge opportunity for progression
- A hard working, but very fun and friendly environment
- Exposure to the wider property industry including Commercial Agency and Asset Management
- Office located in Farringdon, Central London
Our client are offering a very competitive basic salary circa £22,000 to £26,000 + a rewarding bonus structure, as well as excellent long term career prospects.
Please submit CV's to Henry @ realrec.co.uk or call 0203 911 1700 to discuss.
If you do not hear anything back within two weeks, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.